John I. Haas, Inc. is an innovative, passionate, team oriented, and customer driven company. We succeed due to the integrity of our employees and take adding to our “family” seriously! We are also an equal opportunity employer and recent recipient of the Latino Professional Association award for being a top supporter of Hispanic employment in the Yakima Valley. For more information about life in the Yakima Valley, be sure to visit here!
We believe in educational opportunities for our employees and support local programs such as the Children’s Village, Perry Technical Institute, The Capitol Theater, The Union Gospel Mission, and others. We were named Business of the Year in 2015 by the Greater Yakima Chamber of Commerce and as a family company, we believe in the importance of excellent health benefits for our employees and their families. Consider Haas for your next career move!
For more information on these opportunities and/or if you need a reasonable accommodation, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
East Coast Regional Key Account Sales Manager
John I. Haas, the US leader in providing hops and hop related products and services to the brewing industry. We are searching for a dynamic individual to assist with expanding our regional craft related customer base. This Key Account Sales Manager is responsible for everything craft including: hop and hop product business development, new account pursuits, growing existing accounts, and providing exceptional service to the marketplace. This position works toward the achievement of targeted profitability and growth in line with Company strategy, vision and values by establishing plans and objectives to expand the customer base in assigned sales/marketing area.
• Significant experience in sales management
• Extensive experience in all aspects of customer relationship management.
• Strong understanding of product, customer and agricultural market dynamics and requirements.
• Willingness to travel and work with a global team.
• Proven leadership and ability to build long-term relationships and sales.
• Must be a self-starter.
• Excellent communications skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal).
• Good computer skills – proficient in MS Office
• Sales management experience in the brewing and/or food/agricultural industries
• Experience with equipment, processes, and procedures within brewing industry
• Experience with additional computer programs and/or software (outside of MS Office)